Hiking Pico Turquino / Wanderreise zum Pico Turquino - Cuba Trekking Tours
At a Glance
In just 8 days you explore the authentic and most pristine region of Cuba: the east. The highlight of the tour is of course the ascent of Cuba's highest mountain Pico Turquino. But a visit to the Southern capital of Santiago de Cuba and other less demanding hikes will make your stay a memorable one. Your guide will inform you about details of the great historical significance of the Sierra Maestra of the Cuban Revolution.
- 5 nights in hotels & 2 nights in huts/tents
- 7x breakfast, 4x lunch, 5x dinner
- Tour guide
- Activities and excursions as described
- All mentioned transfers in an air-conditioned minibus
Services not included
- International flights
- Tourist Card (entry visa): 25 € per person (can be booked additonally)
- Additional meals and drinks
- Optional excursions and services
- Sleeping bag – essential for the nights spent in tents
- Travel insurance
- Transfer In & Out
We reserve the right to book accommodation of equivalent standard in case the hotels mentioned in the itinerary are fully booked.
- The camping equipment mentioned in this itinerary is of basic standard.
- There are no single rooms available in tents.
- Please bring your own sleeping bag.
Transfer IN/OUT optional:
- Airport Holguin - Hotel in Holguin
- Casa Particular in Havana - Havana Airport
ONE WAY price per transfer: 33 EUR (1-2pax); 43 EUR (3-6pax)
Transfers are not included in our package prices but can be booked additionally.