Online Program Guide
Study languages effectively, with real teachers and the well-known Sprachcaffe quality.
Benefits Sprachcaffe Online Programs?
》Guaranteed quality: All teachers are highly qualified and have years of experience in teaching their mother tongue.
》Real teachers: 100% real experienced teachers, 100% live. No robots, no boring multiple choice.
》With certificate: Upon completion of the language course you will receive the Sprachcaffe certificate.
》Tailor-made and effective: Learning content can be discussed individually and adapted on a daily basis.
》Group experience: In our small learning groups (max 7-12 students) you will meet like-minded people from all over the world & apply what you have learned in direct exchange. No MOOC's (Massive Open Online Course)!
》Smart technologies: Our virtual classroom is based on easy-to-use technology, even on the smartphone.
》Personal timetable: You determine the number of hours and the time of the lessons, so that the online course easily fits into your everyday life.
》Also for juniors: Benefit from our years of experience in language teaching to young people (over 12 years).
》Real contact person: Local contact persons, our experienced staff is at your disposal.
7 languages and more
Please choose the language to learn. English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Arabic + Other languages are available.
Group or Private?
Please choose from Group Lessons and Private Lessons.
- 7-12 students with the same level of language skills (A1-C2)
- Meet like-minded people from all over the world in the virtual classroom
- Interaction in the group, experiencing and directly using the language
- From 2 to 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 min)
- Many time models available
- Special course focus also possible; e.g. Business English or language exam preparation
- for 1 person or 2 persons with the same language level
- individual course focus possible; e.g. job/ school specific courses & language exam preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, FCE, IELTS, DELE, DELF, CILS etc.)
- personalised curriculum & intensive support
- flexible dates & times
- 1 lesson = 45 min., at least 2 lessons are given per appointment
- up to 6 lessons per day possible
How many lessons per week/ Price?
1 lesson = 45 mins
Tuition prices per week in EUR
Group Course (G 2), once per week (CET), 2 lessons per week / 4 - 7 students
Group Course (G 10), 5 days, Mon - Fri (CET) week, 10 lessons per week / 7 - 12 students
Group Course (G 20), 5 days, Mon - Fri (CET) week, 20 lessons per week / 7 - 12 students
Weekend Courses (G WE), Sat - Sun (CET) weekend, 8 lessons per weekend, 4 lessons per day, 7 - 12 students
One to One Course flexible, 10 lesson
One to Two Course flexible 10 lessons
You can start from any Monday if your level is A1 or above. For lower levels than A1 course start is every first Monday of the month.
You can book any number of weeks. The minimum duration is 1 week. Exception: 2 lessons per week / 68 /month (minimum is 4 weeks)
After having received your application, we will send the confirmation of enrolment and the invoice. The invoice must be paid in full four weeks before the course starts. You can make a payment via credit card or bank transfer.
How to Start and Join the Program?
- After payment, you will get a Link and credentials. And you will be able to access your personal Sprachcaffe log-in.
- There you will take an online language test so that we can determine your language level.
- We will find the right language course for you based on your level and your special needs.
- You will then be sent a link which will allow you to access the online classroom. The classroom will become active as soon as your teacher is ready.
As soon as you receive the personal Sprachcaffe log-in information, please access our student's portal and take a placement test. You can log in with your booking ID and Name.You can do the test at any time up to 12.00 (CET) Friday before your course begins at which point the test will be switched off and you will no longer be able to access it. You will have 45 minutes to do the exam from the moment you enter the site. Please do not use a dictionary or any other aids when doing this exam as its purpose is to assess your language ability and place you in an appropriate class. It is better not to answer questions that you do not know, as guessing will affect your score and could result in your being placed in a class that is too difficult for you. Sprachcaffe offers A0 to C2 levels. See more details here.
The time needed to achieve your aims will also vary according to individual skills, age and prior language exposure, amongst other factors. Although it is normal to spend 12 weeks at a level if you take 20 lessons (15 hours) per week.
Preparation Before Class
We use “Cisco WebEx” for all of our Sprachcaffe Online Courses.
Please prepare your devices (PC, Tablet, iphone, Android Phone etc) for online courses, and to see the video guidance to set up.
Students can buy them or teachers will share the documents before or at the classes.
- Outcomes 2nd Edition e-books – Beginners, Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-intermediate, and Advanced. (The price is currently €22.50, to be purchased here.
- National Geographic - PATHWAYS
- Schritte Plus Neu - Hueber
On the First Day of the Class
You can access the classroom as soon as the teacher is logged in. You will get an email notification 15 minutes before the lesson starts.Three ways to access the classroom:1. In the Browser via a link that will be provided. They will have to download a file to access the classroom. 2. The webex android and iOS App. They will have to enter the credentials they received.3. Phone: There is a toll free phone number to access a meeting. After calling the number you will have to enter a pin to access the meeting.
We should mention that we are using “Cisco WebEx”, a well established tool from Cisco.
On the Last Day of the Class
If you attend more than 80%, Sprachcaffe Certificate will be provided.
We always recommend you to review what you have learnt after classes, and to prepare for your next lessons.
What do I need to prepare for the online classes?
Please prepare a microphone and camera and test if your device works properly with Cisco Webex.
Can I try to access online classes before classes?
Yes, Webex system can be tested at this link and to see if it works with your devices.
If I meet the system troubles, what should I do?
We base on a well established Software from Cisco. Please test the meetings beforehand. Also, if you have troubles, please go to Cisco help centre.
We will not provide support directly on the Students device. And we will not be responsible and provide any make-up lessons for any system troubles occuring on your device.
How to Book our Online Programs?
Use this link to access the online program introduction page.
Use this link to access the booking request form.
1. Choose the course that suits you best, fill out the registration form on the link.
2. We will send you a personalized offer according to your preferences.
3. If you like our offer, you can register for your online language course and pay conveniently online or bank transfer. And then?
4. You will get access to your personal Sprachcaffe log-in. There you will take an online language test so that we can determine your language level.
5. We will find the right language course for you based on your level and your special needs.You will then be sent a link which will allow you to access the online classroom. The classroom will become active as soon as your teacher is ready.