About Our School
- School located in a typical Andalusian villa, only 100m away from the beach
- La Tortuga', the school's beach bar, is the perfect place to party and make new friends
- Classes often held 'al fresco', outside on the roof terrace or in the school patios
- Malaga's Mediterranean climate and cultural treasures (such as Alcazaba and the Picasso Museum)
- Accredited by the Institute Cervantes
The school is made up of 2 buildings, which are together. The buildings are typically Andalusian mansions, situated in a traffic free lane, only one minute away from the beach. First building: classrooms, reception, offices, patio (where coffee, juice, sandwiches are sold) and terrace where classes are held occasionall. Second building is a residence: rooms, common area, kitchen and terrace.
- Classrooms: 13 air conditioned classrooms.
- Facilities: reception area , La Tortuga, ( a small bar offering a hint at the nightlife in Malaga )
- Library service: Books can be borrowed free of charge. A common room where students can do their homework and study is available.
- Accessibility for disabled students: yes
- Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: A vending machine offers warm coffe, soft drinks and snacks.
- Internet room: There is free wireless internet throughout the school and the residence.
- Study Room: A common room where students can do their homework and study is available.
- Safe: Free of charge for valuables such as passports, plane tickets, cash, etc.
- Distance to nearest station: 2 mins. To bus station Avda. Juan Sebastián Elcano (Arroyo Jaboneros); 5 mins. To bus station Avda. Juan Sebastián Elcano (Las Acacias) or to bus station Bolivia Las Acacias
Emergency number: 0034 655 846 775
Opening hours: 08:30 –19:00, Monday to Thursday / 08:30 – 15:00 on Friday, except public holidays.
Languages spoken by staff: Spanish, English, German, Dutch, French
Minimum age: 14
Maximum age: 21
Average age: 17
Average number of students: 30-70
- Western Europe: 39% incl. German, Italy, Spain, Netherlands
- Eastern Europe: 34% incl. Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia
- Asia: 14% incl. Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand
- Americas: 10% incl. Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia
- Others: 3% Libya, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE