About our school
- Small class sizes and experienced language teachers
- Strong emphasis on students' needs and interests, individual attention given to each student
- Wide range of extra-curricular activities such as seminars, museum visits and excursions
- Many classrooms feature balconies
Our school of Italian Language and Culture for Foreigners is conveniently located in the heart of the historical centre of beautiful Renaissance Florence; We are in Tuscany, the center of Italy with cities like Siena, Pisa, the Chianti hills, the Thyrrenian coast are all just an hour away by train.
It is located in a fantastic historical building in the centre of Florence, practically IN piazza Santa Croce - only 5 minutes walk from the cities' most famous sights like Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, 10 minutes walk from the Battistero-San Giovanni- Duomo complex, 10 minutes walk from Ponte Vecchio, 15 minutes walk from the central station of Firenze Santa Maria Novella.
We rely on 17 light and airy classrooms, all equipped with WiFi. The facilities are all certified and we even welcomed a new student lounge & café, where the students can meet, relax and study after school. The stduent loung features a coffee/tea corner, paperback exchange, magazines and newspapers and free WiFi.
Our school is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. This is a guarantee of quality for the students, and makes it easier when you need a studium visa to come to Italy.
- Classrooms: 17 classrooms with access to audio-visual facilities.
- Facilities: Reception, Student lounge,
- Library: Yes, a small library is available
- Accessibility for disabled students: No
- Emergency number: 0039 331 38 611 63
- Opening hours: 9:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas break.
- Languages spoken by staff: Italian, English, German, French, Croatian, Serbian
- Student card: Yes.