About our School
- Paris, the historical, cultural, artistic and economic centre of France, is simply the perfect location to learn French.
- Centrally located within walking distance of many museums, restaurants, boutiques and bars.
- Excellent school with bright classrooms, a comfortable student lounge, a library and an internet corner.
- Accommodation in modern self-catering student apartments or in well-selected and friendly host families. Established in 1986 and is accredited by Rectorat de Paris, ALTO, WYSE, Ministry of Labour, CSN.
The school is on the first floor and has bright classrooms, a comfortable student lounge, a library and an internet corner. The building is situated in a small and quiet street, a stone's throw away from the Boulevard Haussmann, where students can find lots of shops, restaurants, cafes and boutiques. The nearest metro station is “Grands Boulevards”.
- Classrooms: 8 classrooms with access to audio-visual facilities.
- Facilities: Reception, Library, Cafeteria, Computer room
- Computer room: 4 computers for students, free internet access and free wireless internet access for students who bring their own laptop.
- Student library: A library service is available. A study room where students can do their homework and study is available in the afternoons.
- Student lounge: A student lounge with a soft-drinks machine is available.
- Distance to nearest station: 4 mins. to Metro Station Bonne Nouvelle, 4 mins. To Metro station Grands Boulevards (Rue Montmartre)
- Emergency number: 0033 683 288 206
- Opening hours: 8:30 - 17:00 from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas break.
- Languages spoken by staff: French, English and Spanish
- Wifi: Free wifi is available for students in the Internet room