About our school
- Perfectly located only 15 minutes from the beach.
- All teachers are proficient users of English who have academic qualifications as well as foreign language teaching experience.
- If a student stays for two weeks, one full-day and two half-day excursions are included.
- A Varied social programme with activities specifically designed for youngsters such as visits to beaches and cultural sights.
- All social activities are supervised by multilingual teamers.
- Established in 2004 and accredited by ALTO, FELTOM and WYSE.
The school building is a converted villa, with bright, air-conditioned classrooms, a student lounge, and reading corner. It is located in a quiet residential area that is a ten-minute walk from the sea. Accommodation is about a ten-minute walk from the school. What's great about this school is that it's so small that everyone knows everyone.
- Classrooms: 9 air-conditioned classrooms with white board, multimedia equipment, teacher's desk, chairs with tables
- Facilities: Reception area, student lounge, student library, study area, terrace, patio, air-conditioning, free Wifi
- Computer area: Computer are available at reception for students to use.
- Library: Reading corner with books is available.
Minimum age: 12
Maximum age: 17
Average age: 14
Average number of students: 60-80
- Western Europe: 53% incl. German, Italy, Spain, Netherlands
- Eastern Europe: 26% incl. Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia
- Asia: 13% incl. Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand
- Americas: 6% incl. Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia
- Others: 2% Libya, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Emergency number: +356 (0)21 373574
- Office hours: 09:00 - 18:00 CET, Mon-Fri
- Languages spoken by staff: English, Maltese and Italian
- Deposit: deposit of €50, for key/damage/bills on arrival for students staying at the residence; if no damages has been casued, students get this back at the end of their stay