About our School
- Historic Victorian building located in the heart of Ealing surrounded by many restaurants and shops
- Ealing, known as the 'Queen of suburbs' with its many parks, is one of London's greenest boroughs.
- All our teachers are qualified, native speakers with many years of experience
- The school is easily reachable on foot from all host families.
- Leisure activities include the famous sights London has to offer - ideal for youngsters!
- Students are supervised during their leisure activities by multilingual Teamers.
- Established in 1990 and accredited by the British Council in Ealing for the teaching of English.
The school is located in a quiet residential area, just 30 minutes by underground from Heathrow and central London. Students have exciting activities in London almost every day. The lessons include practice through communicative tasks, project work and intercultural activities.
- Classrooms: 10 classrooms, with access to audio-visual facilities
- Class size: maximum 15 students
- Facilities: Reception, Outdoor Seating Area, Student lounge, Computer Corner, facilities for quiet study, access to a wide selection of graded readers
- Computer Corner: 3 Computer are available with free internet access.
- Distance to City/Town Centre: 40 minutes by walk and tube
- Distance to nearest public library: 5-10 minutes walk to Ealing Public Library
Minimum age: 14
Maximum age: 17
Average age: 16
Average number of students: 30-50
- Italy 36%
- Germany 13%
- Spain 9%
- Japan 7%
- Polish 6%
Emergency number: +44 (0)7504 618790
Languages spoken by staff: Most languages spoken by staff on site
Office hours: 08:30-17:00
Wifi: Free Internet access available in Computer corner
Student card: Yes, a student card with photo is issued on arrival
Travel card: Necessary for all students. The costs are the following: 5 GBP (refundable) for an Oyster card + 20 GBP (14-15 y.o.) / 50 GBP (16-17 y.o.) for a weekly Travel Card (needs to be topped up every week).