Students can experience Canadian culture and practice their English by sharing a home with a host family. Students will have a private room with a bed, desk, and closet. All families have been visited by members of our school's staff and live in safe, comfortable neighbourhoods close to the school.
- Single rooms
- Shared kitchen
- Shared bathroom
Distance to school: Within 40 mins by public transport
Students experience living in Midtown Manhattan with all the comforts from home! Students can either opt for a single room or a double room that they would share with only a friend. The bedroom has no kitchen and the bathrooms and showers are in the hallways and shared by other guests. The location is very safe with a lot of restaurants and culture in the area.
- Facilities: Single and double rooms available. Double rooms only available for students travelling together or part of the same group. No board is given
- Services: Bed linen, blankets, and bath towels are provided
- Distance to school: 5 minutes on foot
- Distance to supermarket: 3 minutes on foot
- Distance to city center: Residence is located in the city center