About our School
- City where English and French are used interchangeably - perfect for students participating in an English, French or Bilingual program
- School located downtown - close to restaurants, stores, public transportation, and museums
- Ideal nationality mix at school - over 50 nationalities and less than 20% of any nationality in the school at all times
- Established in and accredited institution by Languages Canada for teaching English and French
- Free wifi available
This is undeniably one of the very best locations in Montreal! Being in the heart downtown of Montreal, GEOS Languages Plus Montreal is very accessible by public transportation. McGill Metro Station is less than a minute walk away and the 24 bus on Sherbrooke Street stops next to our Building. Our school is found in a building whose structure, architecture and stone facade reminds us of a typical Chicago-Style building. Major tenants are Manpower, JavaU, Shepell and J. Walter Thompson, just to name a few. It is located on the corner of Sherbrooke Street and Union Street, right across The Music Building of the famous McGill University. The area is also known as the Golden Square Mile or the Square Mile, a neighborhood which expanded between 1850 and 1930 at the foot on Mont Royal, where the wealthy families of the city lived. At that time, Sherbrooke Street was stately lined by big mansions, coach houses for horses and staff. Today, the area is home to some of the best hotels and best shopping in Montreal as well as upscale residences and historical buildings.
- Classrooms: 8 classrooms
- Facilities: Wifi, equipped kitchenette, student lounge, study area, study materials available, fully accessible building
- Accessability for disabled students: Yes
- Distance to nearest station: 1 min. to Tram McGill Metro station
Emergency number: 001 514-994-0841
Opening hours: 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Languages spoken by staff: English, French, Mandarin, Spanish, Arabic
Student card: We can provide a student letter, upon request, that students will be able to use to get student discounts for tourist activities.
Library service: Study and resource materials available to students.
Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: As the school is located right downtown, students are close to many different fast food stores and restaurants and can use the kitchenette.
IELTS test center