About our School
- School located in typical Andalusian villas, only 100m away from the beach.
- La Tortuga', the school's beach bar, is the perfect place to party and make new friends.
- Classes often held 'al fresco', outside on the roof terrace or in the school patios.
- Malaga's Mediterranean climate and cultural treasures (such as Alcazaba and the Picasso Museum).
- School recognised by the Institute Cervantes
The school is made up of 2 buildings, which are together. The buildings are typically Andalusian mansions, situated in a traffic free lane, only one minute away from the beach. First building: classrooms, reception, offices, patio (where coffee, juice, sandwiches are sold) and terrace where classes are held occasionall. Second building is a residence: rooms, common area, kitchen and terrace.
Classrooms: 13 air conditioned classrooms.
Facilities: reception area , La Tortuga, ( a small bar offering a hint at the nightlife in Malaga )
Library service: Books can be borrowed free of charge. A common room where students can do their homework and study is available.
Distance to nearest station: 2 mins. To bus station Avda. Juan Sebastián Elcano (Arroyo Jaboneros); 5 mins. To bus station Avda. Juan Sebastián Elcano (Las Acacias) or to bus station Bolivia Las Acacias
Accessibility for disabled students: yes
Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: A vending machine offers warm coffe, soft drinks and snacks.
Internet room: There is free wireless internet throughout the school and the residence.
Study Room: A common room where students can do their homework and study is available.
Safe: Free of charge for valuables such as passports, plane tickets, cash, etc.
- Emergency number: 0034 655 846 775
- Opening hours: 08:30 –19:00, Monday to Thursday / 08:30 – 16:00 on Friday, except public holidays.
- Languages spoken by staff: Spanish, English, German, Dutch, French