About our School
- Modern school building in the heart of the city.
- Internet room with free internet access.
- Barcelona is a buzzing and exciting city, and the ideal place to learn about the Spanish language and culture.
- Motivated team ready with lots of tips and ideas to make the most of the free time.
Our school is located in the heart of this vibrant and exciting city. This is a perfect place for those interested in Spainish culture and if you want to experience the way of life directly.
In the area around our Spanish school there are also many of the city’s key places of interest and attractions. The Ramblas and Barcelona’s bustling shopping area are both not far away. Many tapas bars, shops, boutiques, record stores and much more can be found near the school.
Classrooms: 7 bright, modern and airconditioned classrooms.
Facilities: Lounge with drinks machine, Common room for studying and relaxing, Computer room with Internet access, Free rental of Spanish books
Library service: We have a list of books, including novels and grammar books, for all levels. On the first day students will receive this list and they can borrow these books from the reception desk free of charge.
Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: Student lounge with water dispenser where students can relax, listen to music or read a magazine.
Accessability for disabled students: yes
- Emergency number: 0034 (0) 628 713 715
- Opening hours: 09:00 - 18:00 from Monday to Thursday, 09:00 - 15:00 Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas break.
- Languages spoken by staff: German, Spanish, English, Catalan
- Student card: Students can get a letter from school with which they can get the ISIC (International Student Identity Card). This card entitles students to discounts at various shops, cinemas, etc.