About our School
- Dream location: Cuba offers a wealth of cultural heritage, natural beauty ... and passion!.
- School located in Miramar, a sophisticated and lively district in Havana.
- Salsa, Bachata, Merengue and Tango dance courses can be combined with the language course.
- Dedicated team of staff full of ideas on how to make your students' stay in Cuba truly unforgettable.
The school is located in a two-storey building in Miramar. Apart from the classrooms and offices, one will find a dance studio, a kitchenette and student lounge, and an internet corner. All classrooms are air-conditioned and have access to audio-visual facilities.
Classrooms: 6 classrooms + 1 dance studio
Average age: 23.8
Average number of students: 40 - 80 students
Note: Students in the age of 16 and 17 can join our Adult courses with a Parental Consent Form signed by the students' parents and Guesthouse accommodation.
- Opening hours: 08:00 - 18:00 from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas break On the first day of the course students need to be at the school at 08:15 for the entry test.
- Emergency number: 0053-05-2722126
- Languages spoken by the staff at the school: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian.
- Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: Students have access to a student lounge and kitchenette.
- Internet room: An internet corner with two computers is available for students. Students are asked to pay 4 CUC per hour.
- Study Room: A student lounge where students can do their homework and study is available.
- Library service: This service is not available.
- Visas- Please check the visa regulations for your country for entry to Cuba before making a long term booking. Depending on your nationality, stays of over 60 days may require you to leave and re-enter Cuba to obtain an extension.