About our School
- Located in friendly villa with sea view and surrounded by a lush mediterranean garden
- Unique language study destination in the south of Italy which offers a perfect opportunity to learn more about real Italian culture and lifestyle.
- Famous Cooking Course led by local Italian chefs, giving students interesting insights into Italian cuisine.
- Ideal destination for students wanting to relax, or eager to discover more about Italian culture, history and archeology.
Our school is located in a friendly villa with sea-view amongst the nature. Lessons are held in our classrooms or in the lush school garden, which provide the perfect inspiration to learn Italian.
- Classrooms: 5 classrooms, with access to audio-visual facilities.
- Facilities: Reception, large, light and friendly classrooms, Outdoor classrooms,Common rooms with TV, video and stereo equipment, Large Garden with fireplace, Wi-Fi Internet
- Library service: Books can be borrowed free of charge.
- Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: A cafe can be found a few minutes away rom the school.
Minimum age: 18 (Students in the age of 16 and 17 can join our Adult courses with a Parental Consent Form signed by the students' parents, Homestay accommodation or Course-Only bookings)
Average age: 28
- Emergency number: 0039 340 3621408
- Opening hours: 09:00 - 13:30 from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and the winter break.
- Languages spoken by staff: Italian, English, German