About our School
- Refurbished, modern and well-lit classrooms
- Appointed TELC Institute for exams from A1-C2
- The school is just 15 minutes from the Englischer Garten, the biggest inner city park in the world.
- It's 20 minutes from the Old Town by foot, there are also easy U-Bahn and tram connections.
- Summers in Munich feature almost weekly street parties, in autumn the traditional “Oktoberfest” attracts 6.5 million visitors from all over the world.
- The world class infrastructure enables visits to idyllic lakes and to the alps, or be like the locals and jog through the English Garden!
The school is located in the area of Munich Schwabing, a lively part of Munich with lots of café’s and restaurants. With public transportation the school is easily reached. The seven classrooms are all bright with modern equipment. The school also has a student lounge and coffee corner, where students usually meet up in-between lessons. Free wifi is also available.
- Classrooms: 7 classrooms
- Facilities: Free wifi , student common room
Minimum age: 16
Maximum age: 21
(Students in the age of 16 and 17 can join our Adult courses with a Parental Consent Form signed by the students' parents, Homestay accommodation or Course-Only bookings)
Average age: 17
Average number of students: 50-75 (winter), 100-130 (summer)
- Western Europe 29% incl. UK, Spain, Portugal, Italy, etc.
- Others 26% incl. UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, etc.
- Americas 23% incl. Mexico, Uruguay, Brazil, Peru, etc.
- Asia 14% incl. China, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, etc.
- Eastern Europe 8% incl. Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine, Moldova, etc.
- Emergency number: 0049 (0) 172 847 6788
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 14:00, except on public holidays and winter break
- Languages spoken by staff: Italian, English and German
- Student card: Yes