We offer our students to live with a host family, which gives them the opportunity to fully immerge into the German language and culture and experience the German way of life in one of the most beautiful cities of Germany. Our host families live in either apartments or houses in Munich or the periphery, though the language school can be easily reached by public transport in maximum 45 minutes. The host families usually offer single bedrooms, rarely twin rooms. All rooms are fully furnished, including clean linen and towels and often also free wifi. Breakfast is always included, some host families even offer half-board otherwise the school will be giving out coupons for lunch if desired. Students can choose between different meal plans: Breakfast or Half Board. Please note: None of our families allow the students to smoke in their rooms or in the house altogether.
- single rooms (rarely 2 bedded)
- Shared bathroom
- Wifi (if available)
- Shared kitchen
- Distance to school: up to 45 mins. by public transportation
- Distance supermarket: Within walking distance
- Cleaning: The host family does the basic cleaning but students are encouraged to clean their rooms. Bed-linen is provided.
- WiFi: Available in most of the Homestay accommodations
- Key deposit: None