About our School
- School located in Sachsenhausen, a quiet residential area just a ten-minute walk from the city centre.
- Frankfurt Residence only 10 minutes away by foot from the school building.
- Courses for German and English can be combined.
- Multinational staff speaking many different languages available for students.
- Wide range of local activities included in the U20 leisure program.
- Multilingual teamers supervise the students during all of their freetime activities and are available for help.
- Established in 1983 and accredited by FDSV.
Our school is located at our global headquarters in Sachsenhausen, the most vibrant area of the city. Students have endless leisure opportunities, such as bars and restaurants, right on their doorstep. The school is on the 5th floor of a 13-story building. It is equipped with a welcoming reception area, spacious and bright classrooms and the chance to socialize on the terrace while enjoying a coffe.
- Classrooms: 19 classrooms, with access to audio-visual facilities.
- Facilities: Reception Area, Café, Terrace
- Distance to nearest station: 3 Minute walk
- Library service: Books can be bought for 15 euros each. A common room where students can do their homework and study is available on the ground floor.
- Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: There is a coffee corner with a coffee machine and water dispenser. Apart from that, our school director makes sure that there is always a fresh pot of coffee available for students free of charge. There are several restaurants and snack bars a 5 minute walk from the school.
- Accessability for disabled students: limited
Minimum age: 18 (Students in the age of 16 and 17 can join our Adult courses with a Parental Consent Form signed by the students' parents, Homestay accommodation or Course-Only bookings)
Average age: 20-22 (winter) 16-18 (summer)
Average number of students: 75-100 (winter), 200-220 (summer)
- Western Europe 42% incl. France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, etc.
- Eastern Europe 29% incl. Czech, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.
- Asia 11% incl. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, etc.
- Others 11% incl. UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, etc.
- Americas 7% incl. Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Ecuador, etc.
- Emergency number: +49 (0)152 21471842
- Opening hours: 09:00 – 20:30 from Monday to Thursday, 09:00 - 18:30 Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas break.
- Office hours: Mon –Fri 09:00 am – 18:00
- Languages spoken by staff: German, English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, French
- Internet: Wireless internet access available. 2 hours for free. Every other hour costs 1€. 1 PC is available in the school for students to use for free.