About our School
- Paris, the historical, cultural, artistic and economic centre of France, is simply the perfect location to learn French.
- Centrally located within walking distance of many museums, restaurants, boutiques and bars.
- Excellent school with bright classrooms, a comfortable student lounge, a library and an internet corner.
- Accommodation in modern self-catering student apartments or in well-selected and friendly host families.
- Established in 1986 and is accredited by Rectorat de Paris, ALTO, WYSE, Ministry of Labour, CSN.
The school is on the first floor and has bright classrooms, a comfortable student lounge, a library and an internet corner. The building is situated in a small and quiet street, a stone's throw away from the Boulevard Haussmann, where students can find lots of shops, restaurants, cafes and boutiques. The nearest metro station is “Grands Boulevards”.
Classrooms: 8 classrooms with access to audio-visual facilities.
Facilities: Reception, Library, Cafeteria, Computer room
Computer room: 4 computers for students, free internet access and free wireless internet access for students who bring their own laptop.
Student library: A library service is available. A study room where students can do their homework and study is available in the afternoons.
Student lounge: A student lounge with a soft-drinks machine is available.
Distance to nearest station: 4 mins. to Metro Station Bonne Nouvelle, 4 mins. To Metro station Grands Boulevards (Rue Montmartre)
- Emergency number: 0033 683 288 206
- Opening hours: 8:30 - 17:00 from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas break.
- Languages spoken by staff: French, English and Spanish
- Wifi: Free wifi is available for students in the Internet room