About our School
- Perfectly located in the heart of Nice.
- Stunning building which dates back to the Belle Époque.
- Charming old town, wide beaches and recerational areas including the park "la coulée verte" are just around the corner.
- Nice is the perfect starting point for trips to Monaco, San Remo, St. Tropez and Cannes.
- Established in 1988 and accredited by Rectorat de Nice, ALTO, WYSE (formerly FIYTO) and CSN.
Perfectly located in the heart of Nice, the school is never more than 10 minutes away from whereever your students might want to go. Students can enjoy the tranquility of the surrounding area, walk to the old town in two minutes, to the beaches in just 5 minutes and are literally just around the corner from the beautiful park, "la coulée verte".
Classrooms: 5 fully-equipped classrooms
Facilities: Reception, student library, Student common room
Student library: A library service is available. A student lounge is available in the afternoon where students can do their homework.
Internet room: Wireless internet access can be used free of charge by students with their own laptop.
Student common room: Our student common room has a vending machine for snacks.
Distance to nearest station: Nice-Ville Station 20 mins. by foot
- Emergency number (Host family): 0033 619 864901
- Emergency number (Residence): 0033 617 967579
- Opening hours: 08:30 - 16:00, from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas break.
- Languages spoken by staff: French, English, Italian and German
- Wifi: Free wifi available