About our School
- The school is in a great location in the center of the PacificJ ewel of Canada, Victoria. Flowers bloom all year and the school is a short walk to all major downtown tourist destinations - as well as the beautiful Victoria Harbour!.
- We have excellent homestays where rooms are big and families are exceptionally friendly.
- Varied social programme with activities and excursions to suit all tastes.
Sprachcaffe Victoria is located in a heritage building in the heart of downtown Victoria, on the main street - Douglas Street. We are only a quick stroll away from Victoria's Old Town, where countless upscale restaurants, and fun pubs can be found. Sprachcaffe Victoria’s neighbours include The Bay Centre, the Royal British Columbia Museum, and the famous Fairmont Empress Hotel. Five minutes away from the school is the Inner Harbour; one of Victoria’s main tourist attractions, the Inner Harbour is filled with street performers all year along with a great selection of restaurants, cafes, and shops. Tourists from all over the world watch jugglers and musicians perform.
Classrooms: 8 bright classrooms
Facilities: Computers & free Wifi, Cafeteria, Student lounge, Study materials available, fully-accessible building
Library service: Study and resource materials available to students.
Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: Lounge, cafeteria, vending machines, microwave ovens, drinks machine, water cooler
Accessibility for disabled students: Yes
Average age: 23
Average number of students: 60 (winter) - 120 (summer)
- Japan 30%
- Brazil 15%
- China 12%
- Korean 12%
- Mexico 10%
- Taiwan 10%
- France 3%
- German 3%
Note: Students in the age of 16 and 17 can join our Adult courses with a Parental Consent Form signed by the students' parents, Homestay accommodation or Course-Only bookings.
- Emergency number: +1 250 580 6216
- Opening hours: 8:30 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Languages spoken by staff: English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, German
- Student card: A student card with photo is issued on arrival