About our School
- Charming building in a mixture of Chinese and European styles
- Located in a prime location directly in Tian’anmen area
- Native teachers who have academic qualifications as well as foreign language teaching experience
- Excellent leisure programs for juniors, including cultural sights like the Gate of Heavenly Peace or the shopping street Wangfujing
- All social activities are supervised by English-speaking teamers
- SC Beijing Residence is in the same building as the school
- Established in 2005 and accredited by the Business and Commerce Bureau of China, ALTO, WYSE
Let your students experience the exotic and modern flair of one of the biggest metropolises of the world. Our school is located in a charming red building decorated in a mixture of Chinese and European styles. Students have access to a business corner with internet, a student lounge, and a restaurant.
- Classrooms: 4 well-equipped and air-conditioned classrooms
- Facilities: Reception area, study area, meal area, computer corner with free wi-fi
- Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: Free tea and instant coffee available for students at the book corner
Minimum age: 18
Average age: 24
Average number of students: 20-30
- Western Europe 47% incl. Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Spain, etc.
- Eastern Europe 24% incl. Poland, Czech, Lithuania, Slovakia, etc.
- Asia 19% incl. South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand etc.
- Americas 9% incl. Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Panama, etc.
- Others 1% incl. UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, etc.
- Emergency number: +86 (0)135 010 63928
- Opening hours: 09:00 am – 17:00 CST, Mo – Fr (except public holidays)
- Office hours: 09:00 am – 17:00 CST, Mo – Fr (except public holidays)
- Languages spoken by staff: Chinese and English