About our School
- Rabat is the perfect location to learn Arabic: the city is modern, the history and culture breathtaking, and the locals are renowned for their hospitality.
- Ideally situated in the heart of the city overlooking the royal palace and near the main train station, the Medina, and the beach.
- Located in new, luxurious building, the school is equipped with modern furniture and syle
- Excellent team of staff and teachers who can speak several languages.
The school in Rabat is ideally located in the heart of Rabat and is fully equipped to offer effective and relaxed classes. Situated in a newly renovated building the school offers students a modern learning environment while still holding a unique Moroccan charm. Our talented language teachers and small class sizes ensure every student receives an effective and personalised learning experience.
- Classrooms: 5 bright and spacious classrooms
- Facilities: Reading and study area, Coffee and refreshments corner, Balcony offering views of the city and the Royal Palace Bistro, Drinks like coffe and tea available
Minimum age: 14
Average age: 23
Average number of students: 20-40
- Western Europe 52% incl. Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, etc.
- Others 27% incl. UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, etc.
- Americas 9% incl. Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, etc.
- Asia 7% incl. Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand etc.
- Eastern Europe 5% incl. Russia, Poland, Slovakia, Lithuania, etc.
- Emergency number: 212-(0) 642200752
- Opening hours: 08:00 - 20:00 from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and Ramadan
- Languages spoken by staff: Arabic, English, French