About our School
- Historic Victorian building located in the heart of Ealing surrounded by many restaurants, shops and theatres.
- Ealing, known as the 'Queen of suburbs' with its many parks, is one of London's greenest boroughs.
- All our teachers are qualified, native speakers with many years of experience between them.
- The school is easily reachable by foot from all host families.
- Established in 1990 and accredited by the British Council in Ealing for the teaching of English.
Our school is located on the lower floors of a typical Victorian building in the heart of Ealing. Apart from the classrooms and offices, there is also a student lounge, area for quiet study, and a garden and patio where students can relax after their lessons. The school will provide you with all the tourist information you need to enjoy your stay and help you with bookings.
Classrooms: 7 classrooms, with access to audio-visual facilities.
Facilities: Reception, Student lounge, Graded reader book shelf
Student lounge: A lounge available where students can relax and have lunch. There are several restaurants and cafes nearby.
Student break-time facilities: places to sit where students can relax and have lunch. There are several restaurants and cafes nearby. In the bustling Ealing Broadway Centre.
Distance to nearest station: 5 mins walk to Ealing Broadway station with connections to Heathrow and Central London including District and Central Line Underground; Add, 10 mins walk or one bus stop to Ealing Common Underground Station (District and Piccadilly lines)
Programme Age: 35+
Average age: 43
Average number of students: 40-50 students
Nationality mix: Mostly European, Japanese and smaller numbers of others.
- Emergency number: 0044 7913 764479
- Languages spoken by staff: English, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian and Japanese.
- Office hours: The school is open from Monday to Friday from 08:30am to 18:00pm
- Wifi: Free Internet access