Trekking Aspromonte - Calabria Individual Tours
At a glance
Discover the National Park of Aspromonte in your own way on these walking holidays in Italy. Drive a rental car fully equipped with maps, precise route-descriptions and a lot of useful tips for your trip and walking holidays. Follow your own rhythm in harmony with nature, stop whenever and wherever you want and do what you feel like doing! You will follow in the footsteps of the Greeks in wild and almost untouched nature. See rivers, colourful fields of flowers, bergamot groves and goat paths. Our walking holidays in Italy give you the opportunity to experience, day by day, not only the natural beauty of the Aspromonte but also some cultural history, customs and traditions of the area. The trekking tour can last anywhere from 3 to 6 ½ hours each day. You will be accommodated in the comfortable refuge of Biancospino, which is well known for its delicious Calabrian specialties and in a B&B. Groups of 2+ should book this independent self drive and walking holidays in Italy.
Please click here to see the itinerary.
Dates and Prices
|You can start this tour at any time from 02.04. – 24.06.2017|
and from 27.08. – 29.10.2017.
|€ 740,00 per person |
(min: 2 people)
- 4 nights in agriturismo, double room, half board
- 2 nights in the refuge Biancospino, double/multiple room, half board
- 1 night in B&B, double room, breakfast
- 7 days rental car, Cat. A, from/to Lamezia Terme Airport
- Maps and descriptions for the walking tours and car trips
- Please read the rental car conditions on our separate info-sheet!