Your client has already traveled with Sprachcaffe and wants to visit another of our schools? We reward loyalty as follows:
- Repeat bookers receive a 5% discount on their course and accommodation, or on package for u20 guests
- If they also refer a friend of family member who then books with Sprachcaffe they receive a 10% discount in total.
To take advantage of this offer clients must tell us in writing where and when they took a Sprachcaffe language course.
- Promotional offer is valid for both adult and junior programs.
- Discount applies only once for the returning passenger, not for the new customer
- Can only be combined with Ragazzi discount
If your students are going on a trip with three friends or a family member, then every participant will get a 5% discount from the trip price.
- 5% discount on tuition and accommodation fees for 2 students living together in the same household in their home country or 3 or more friends (in which case it is not compulsory that they are living together) planning on studying in the same school at the same time.
- Discount applies for each individual student
- Promotional offer is valid throughout the whole year 2018
- Promotional offer is valid for both adult and junior programs
- This offer is only combinable with Fantastico
For those of you who are keen on experiencing Sprachcaffe first hand- take advantage of our exciting new programme: these special prices are only available to full time employees of our agency partners. Prices include registration fees.
Malta, France, Spain, Germany, Morocco: 90 EUR
UK: 75 GBP
USA / Canada: 190 USD / CAD
Cuba / Mexico: 110 USD
China: 150 USD
You also benefit from a 20% discount on accommodation at all of our destinations, excluding the US and Canada, where a 5% discount is applied. The accommodation discount is only valid when booked in conjunction with a PEP language course!
We’ll even return your tuition fees at the end of the year! We pay you back for one week’s PEP for every 50 weeks tuition you send us!
- PEP Standard Courses Prices per week, tuition only, valid for any period between today and June 16 2018 for a maximum of 4 weeks
- Participants must have been a employee of a study abroad agency for at least 12 months