About our school
- Small class sizes and experienced language teachers.
- Strong emphasis on students' needs and interests, individual attention given to each student.
- Wide range of extra-curricular activities such as seminars, museum visits and excursions.
- Many classrooms feature balconies
The school is situated on the 2nd floor of the building, in the heart of the ancient city center of Firence. There is a lounge where students can spend time during their breaks or after lessons, a library with books and DVDs, a piano and an internet corner.
- Classrooms: 8 classrooms, with access to audio-visual facilities
- Facilities: Reception, multimedia room, Common rooms
- Library service: Small library with books and DVDs
- Bistro, Snacks and Drinks: Student lounge with coffee machine
- Accessability for disabled students: Yes
Emergency number: 0039 331 38 611 63
Opening hours: 9:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas break.
Languages spoken by staff: Italian, English, German, French, Croatian, Serbian
Student card: Yes.