Discover our offer for Groups
GENERAL INFORMATION - get prepared
Participants under the age of 18 must have an accompanying group leader for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15 students.
- For every 15 students booked, 1 group leader is free from airport transport and leisure costs.
- For every 30 students booked, 1 group leader is free from airport transport, leisure and accomodation costs.
What does a group booking include?
• Leisure Programme
Standard or Intensive Course (lesson of 45 minutes)
Standard: 20 lessons per week (15hours a week)
Intensive: 30 lessons per week (22.5 hours a week)
Both courses include: Certificate at the end of the courses, educational material on loan, online placement test
Electives: 10 lessons/ week – topics are different, depending on the location.
Examples for electives/workshops are: History & Geography, Cooking & Culture, Theatre & Cinema, English for work
Arrival Sunday, departure Saturday – all destinations (except Brighton Residence – departure Friday)
Accommodation options: Hostfamily, residence or hotel
- Single rooms are only available for leaders (subject to availability, only for adult bookings)
- Only same age and gender rooms (except Beijing)
- Sharing with international students is only available on request. It is easier to offer in high season than in low season
- Homestay is not always in walking distance from school (no transfer will be organized)
Board options: breakfast, Half Board or Full Board (packed lunch)
Leisure Program options:
• Leisure Package 1: 4 afternoon/evening activities plus 1 full day excursion per week
• Leisure Package 2: 4 afternoon/evening activities per week
• Leisure Package 1 + Leisure Package 2: 8 afternoon/evening activities plus 1 full day excursion per week